Thank you for your application and purchase of the Alpine Trails LLC Land Use Permit. Welcome to the Alpine Trails family! We are processing your request at this time and you should receive your pass in the mail within 1-2 weeks.
A few details:
- Trail Map available online or attachment in your welcome email.
- Download “Maprika” App on your mobile device for GPS tracking on the Alpine Evergreen Trails.
- Keep a copy of the Land Use Agreement document for your reference.
- We will add you as a recipient of our periodic newsletter so you are aware of any new information about the trails and passes. (We hate spam too! So we only send updates as needed for your safety and information.)
We are excited to have you on the trails!
Alpine Trials LLC Staff
Report illegal activity to local law enforcement and to the Patrolman at (360) 731-3650, or (360) 674-2303
Office Hours: By appointment
Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference
– Robert Frost
Land Use Pass Type:
- Individual: $50 per person 1-year / $130 per person 3-year
- Family: $100 per family 1-year / $260 per family 3-year
- Children under 18 are complementary with paid family pass. Once family members are adults (18+), they must purchase individual passes
Exploring the trails is encouraged for those looking for hiking, biking and equestrian use. No motorized vehicles are allowed.
Trail maps are available in .pdf format or check out Maprika App for your mobile device.
Apply online or request application: email@example.com