Purchase Land Use Pass
ACCESS – All trails are accessible for passholders only.
This is private property and you must read and agree to the Land Use Agreement in order to obtain a pass.
Click on bar below to view the Land Use Agreement.
Land Use Agreement (click here)
Alpine Trails LLC
7124 State Hwy 3 SW, Bremerton, WA 98312
(360) 674-2303 phone ● (360) 674-2310 fax ● firstname.lastname@example.org
Land Use Agreement
Alpine Trails, LLC, its affiliates, employees, agents, and officers (collectively “Alpine”) are not responsible for lost or stolen items or for any injuries or damage that may occur while on Alpine Trails, LLC’s Property. Alpine does not maintain or warrant the safety of this property or any of its trails. By entering Alpine Trails, LLC’s property, you do so at your own risk.
By signing below, you (“permittee”) acknowledge the above paragraph and agree to each and every one of following terms:
1. Permittee expressly hereby releases and holds harmless Alpine Trails, LLC, its affiliates, employees, agents, and officers from any liability for injury, death or property damage resulting from my use of the Alpine Trails, LLC access permit.
2. Permittee agrees to be a good steward of the land, clean up after permittee, or leave the land as clean as permittee found it. Permittee will notify Alpine immediately of any activity that is not in Alpine’s best interest.
3. The permit is valid from May 1st through April 30th of the years stated on the pass, during daylight hours only, and is nontransferable.
4. Permittees shall comply with all federal and state laws and regulations. Report illegal activity to local law enforcement and to the Patrolman at (360) 731-3650, or (360) 674-2303.
5. No motorized vehicles, motorcycles, quads or the like.
6. No fires, open flame, fireworks or any other items or activities that may cause fires are allowed.
7. FAMILY PASSES: Permittees are responsible for the supervision of all minors and dependents that use Alpine Trails, LLC property pursuant to a permit. Minors provided access by the family permit shall be listed on this application.
8. Permittees are required to have their permit visible and photo identification with them while on Alpine Trails, LLC property. Upon request, permittee will show the permit and photo id if requested by a law enforcement officer and/or a representative of Alpine.
9. Alpine reserves the right to limit or prohibit access to any portion of Alpine Trails, LLC property and the permit area due to safety, fire hazard, extreme weather, operations, or other asset protection purposes. Permittee shall comply with all signs posted on the property and the instructions of any employee of Alpine.
10. In the event of an emergency call 911. Alpine shall not be obligated to provide emergency and rescue services to permittees. If Alpine elects to provide emergency and rescue assistance to a permittee, the permittee agrees to reimburse Alpine for all costs and expenses associated with the performance of such services and the permittee agrees to indemnify Alpine and its employees or agents for any and all personal injury or property damage that may arise from the provision of emergency and rescue services to the permittee.
11. Parked or idle vehicles and/or trailers shall not block or impede traffic at gates or on roadways at any time. Alpine will remove at the owner’s expense any vehicle blocking any gate or roadway.
12. Dogs and other animals must be under permittee’s control. Aggressive dogs, even on leash, are not permitted.
13. No littering or dumping of garbage.
14. No firearms or target shooting permitted.
15. No tree or brush cutting is allowed. Berries, mushrooms and other forest products may be picked for personal use only. Commercial harvesting is not allowed.
16. All sales are final and non-refundable.
17. Permittee shall comply with all modifications to these rules.
18. Permit maps provided by Alpine may be relied upon for general permit area boundaries and designated access points. All other information provided on the permit map is for permittee’s convenience, but may not reflect actual location in relation to boundaries, or trail conditions.
19. In the event of litigation concerning permittee’s use of Alpine Trails, LLC property or any claim relating thereto, permittee agrees to pay Alpine’s reasonable attorney fees and costs.
It is recommended that people and animals wear bright clothing while in the forest during October and November for deer hunting season. You are encouraged to contact Alpine if you witness suspicious activity.
This permit covers Alpine Trails, LLC’s land only. It is your responsibility to know where you are in relation to property boundaries (Take note of signs along trails and interior gates, as they indicate approximate property boundaries. Property lines may not be evident off of trails, though many are flagged with pink ribbon).
BY YOUR ELECTRONIC OR HARD COPY SIGNATURE AND USE OF THE ALPINE TRAILS YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE-TERMS AS A CONDITION OF USING AND ENTERING ONTO ALPINE EVERGREEN CO., INC. / ALPINE TRAILS, LLC PROPERTY.
By filling out the form below, you agree to the Land Use Agreement and will proceed to the purchase page.
Land Use Pass Type:
- Individual: $50 per person 1-year / $130 per person 3-year
- Family: $100 per family 1-year / $260 per family 3-year
- Children under 18 are complementary with paid family pass. Once family members are adults (18+), they must purchase individual passes
Exploring the trails is encouraged for those looking for hiking, biking and equestrian use. No motorized vehicles are allowed.
Apply online or request application: email@example.com